Benefits of Selling Your House for Cash
We’ve worked with hundreds of sellers over the years and they all had their own reasons for selling their homes for cash. Some were involved in divorce or probate proceedings. Others were downsizing, selling a rental or vacation property, moving out of a home in disrepair, or lived far away and inherited a home they didn’t want to own.
Whatever their reasons for selling, we were there to help. At Columbia Redevelopment, we pay cash for homes, providing sound solutions for every real estate transaction.
10 Great Reasons to Sell Your Home for Cash to Columbia Redevelopment
1. We will make a cash offer within 24 hours of visiting your home.
2. To confirm our commitment, we will deposit $10,000 earnest money into your account, releasing the funds once we have reviewed and approved a preliminary title report.
3. The transaction can close in as little as 2-3 days, not weeks.
4. The entire selling process is fast, professional, and hassle-free.
5. We will provide all the forms and paperwork you need.
6. There are no real estate agent fees or commissions.
7. You are working with a local, trusted, experienced family business.
8. There are never any contingencies or inspections. We buy homes as is.
9. Need a flexible timeline or purchase terms? No problem. We work to fit your needs and your schedule.
10. Local closings through Fidelity National Title Co. of Oregon.
The Downsides of Working with a Real Estate Agent
Traditional property sales involve real estate agents and numerous costs, complications and misconceptions.
There Are No Guarantees
It’s not uncommon for homes to sit on the market for 2,3 or even 6 months without an acceptable offer.
During this time, you’ll keep paying:
• Property taxes
Agents Don’t Buy the Property
They simply want to put a sign in the yard and market the home with the hopes of finding a buyer. In return, they will expect to be paid 6-7% of YOUR sales price in commissions.
If and when the inspection period is completed and any repairs are negotiated, the sale of your property will still be contingent on the buyer obtaining financing, which can take another 30 days or even longer.
Any number of issues can halt the sales process and put you right back where you started in the traditional sales process: waiting for a buyer.
You Pay For This Privilege
After 30-60 days, if the sales process is complete, you will finally receive your proceeds from the sale. However, you can expect to pay 6-7% in sales commissions, 2% in title and escrow fees and potentially thousands in costly repairs.
See The Difference
There is a better alternative
Sell your house fast and without the hassles and costs of a traditional sale.
We pay cash for homes in any condition. As-is. All-cash. No fees.
Call or text us at (503) 200-8730 or