Settling an Estate
Sell Your Home in Probate
The passing of a loved one can be a difficult and uncertain time for families. Having witnessed our own families struggle with the execution of estate matters, we understand the sensitive needs and considerations that are often involved when dealing with an estate. Regardless of your situation or your reason for selling, we’re here to offer a quick, straightforward solution.
The Estate and Probate Process
The sale of an estate often involves complicated legal and financial considerations.
At Columbia Redevelopment, we have years of experience working with heirs, executors, personal representatives, and attorneys. We are more than happy to discuss any aspects of the purchase with your attorney, who may wish to review our offers, proposals, and paperwork before details are finalized. We can:
• Meet you at the property at a time that works for you
• Provide an as-is cash offer within 24 hours– with no contingencies, inspections, or repairs needed
• Work collaboratively with attorneys and other family members
• Mediate contested situations to the mutual satisfaction of all parties
• Arrange to close the sale on a day of your choosing
We will work side by side with your family to make sure the sale of the property goes quickly and smoothly without causing you any extra stress in this difficult time.