41 SE 66th Ave. Portland, OR 97215
The Mt. Tabor home is finished! We are proud to present the final post in the series for this remodel!
Nestled up against Mt. Tabor and just minutes from I-84, Mt. Tabor Park, and East Burnside, this location is ideal for nearly everyone. The back porch is the perfect place for summer time BBQ’s and has an amazing view of downtown Portland. We aspired to find a comfortable mix between old and new in this home, and I think that we succeeded.
- Number of Bedrooms: 5
- Number of Bathrooms: 3.5
- Laundry room upstairs
- Square footage: 3,245 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 5000 sq. ft., fenced
- Parking: Detached 1 car garage, driveway, and street
- Basement: finished, 1131 sq. ft.
- Additional features: Pental quartz counter tops, Jenn Air stainless appliances (see complete list below)
- Schools: Glencoe Elementary, Mt. Tabor Middle School, Franklin High School
- Walk Score: 55
- Bike Score: 56
- Transit Score: 62
- Original, restored fir siding
- Sherwin-Williams Paint
- New, detached single car garage
- Private, fenced back yard
- New back deck, concrete work and sod
- Oak Flooring
- Custom Cabinets
- Pental Chroma Quartz Counters
- Jenn-Air Stainless Appliances
- Gas fireplace
- Smooth finish drywall
Contact us for more information or a private showing.