Classic Portland Home in the Alberta Arts District
4822 NE 12th Avenue, Portland, OR 97211 – map it
This beautiful Old-Portland home in the heart of the Alberta Arts District is only a short walk away from some of Portland’s best shops restaurants, antique stores, and cafes. In fact, the neighborhood has one of the best walk scores in Portland at 87.
The newly renovated classic Portland home has brand new siding, refinished hardwood floors, new carpet, fixtures, vinyl windows, and a fresh paint job on the interior and exterior. The classic home even has gorgeous freshly remodeled kitchen and bathrooms, with high ceilings and crown molding!
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- Number of Bathrooms: 2.5
- Square footage: 2,790
- Lot size: 3K-4,999 sq. ft.
- Parking: 1 car detached garage, driveway, and street
- Basement: unfinished
- Schools: King Elementary, King Middle School, Jefferson High, Grant High
- Walk Score: 87
- Bike Score: 82
- Transit Score 51
- Porch running the width of the house
- Front yard with lawn and concrete walkway
- Private, fenced backyard
- Driveway and detached garage
- Refinished hardwood floors
- High ceilings
- Laundry room
- Family room with fireplace
- Formal dining room with hardwood floors and high ceiling
- Dishwasher in the kitchen
- New quartz countertops
- Master suite with large walk-in closet
Contact us for more information about homes for sale in the Portland area.