Vintage Meets Modern in this North Portland Home!
NE 11th Avenue, Portland, Oregon
Offered at: $299,900 SOLD
Vintage meets modern in this charming 1939 cottage. Take advantage of living near, but not right in the middle of, the epicenter of North Portland. A stoneâ€™s throw south of Ainsworth Street; walk or ride your bike down to Killingsworth Street or Alberta Street for dinner, drinks, and Last Thursdays. Do you commute via car or bus to work? This is an outstanding location for commuters. You are minutes from the I-5 on and off ramps, and there are multiple bus stops conveniently located on Ainsworth Street.
This wartime cottage was brought into the 21st century with the following amenities:
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Square Footage: 1200 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 4,500 sq. ft.
- Laundry Room: basement
- Parking: detached garage, driveway, and street
- Basement: partially finished
- Attic: n/a
- Additional Features: open concept great room, all new kitchen with custom cabinetry, stainless appliances and quartz countertops, new bathroom plumbing and fixtures, new electrical and contemporary lighting
- Schools: Vernon Elementary, Jefferson High School
- Walk Score: 77
- Bike Score: 81
- Transit Score: 48